Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wright Family Vacation

The Wright Family Vacation for 2010 was so much fun. I wish I got more pictures of all that we did. I guess that is what happens when you are caught up in all the fun. Matthew and Annie set it all up for us and it was one of the best ones that we have ever had. All of the family was able to stay in one cabin. (I don't know how much longer that will happen.) It was just fun to be able to have everyone  around and you can just talk and feel so relaxed.
Every family was in charged of a meal and an activity. It was fun to see what new activity that we were going to do. One of the activities was Minute to Win it. It was a hoot watching my Mom try and put an Oreo from her forehead to her mouth. She is a good sport for playing this game. My Mom never gives up on anything. I just wish I had pictures of it.
I just want to tell my family thank you for all of their love and support that they give me. I love you all and I can't wait for the next Family Vacation.












No comments: