Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Alpine Loop

We went and did the Alpine Loop with our friends Justin and Mandi. Now I need to tell you that I don't do so good on twisty roads. This was my second time doing the Loop, the first time I was a sleep cause with in the first 5 minutes of the ride I was done. So if you can't handle twisty road but want to go and see some really beautiful parts of Utah let me just say this DRUG UP.
The loop is really fun. You are able to see the front and backside of the Wasatch Mountains and just soak in the beauty. It really isn't even that long of a drive unless you do a lot of stop and look around. Which we did and good thing or we would have missed some really cool parts.
I was just so glad to get out and see the fall colors starting. Fall is really one of Utah's best seasons. Plus I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to see it before we leave for California.
Thank you Justin and Mandi for taking us with you and letting us enjoy every moment that we can.








No comments: