Friday, April 15, 2011

Underwood Family Farm

We thought that it would be fun for Porter to go and see some animals and feed them too. The Underwood Farm is really cool and as alot to do for kids. It you are ever out int Semi Valley you should go and see it you won't be sad that you did. Just make sure that it's not the hottest day of the year.
Cute little Buddy he thought all the pumpkins where so much fun.
I think his favorite thing was being able to feed all the different types of animals. He was hard for him to stop feeding one animal and move on to the next.




Yes even Nanners got in the spirit of the farm.

This tire tunnel was one of Porters favorite. It was one thing that really no adult can fit in but perfect for a little child.


This tracked that he is driving was pretty cool. On one side of it they made a slide. I took Porter down that slide and we flew down that thing. I am not so sure if it is safe for adults or kids. I went down so fast that I trapped my knees under me. It really was funny when you think about it. Just be careful for what happens at the end of a tunnel!!
They even had a corn maze. Linda and Jerry do not like corn mazes and they did it for me. They are good sports.

What a great day outing it was. Just again make sure it's not the hottest day of the year. By the end of it you might not have any energy to walk to your car. That really was the hardest thing for me by the end of the day.
Thank you Mom and Dad for a wonderful memory that I will not forget.

1 comment:

Amanda Sue said...

Looks like you all had fun. But seriously, you should just come back out to Nebraska so Porter could get a farm experience overload. :)