Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Moving Party

We had just a few friends over to say goodbye. It is always hard to say good bye to good friends. More because you will miss all the time that you can hangout with them. Still we will keep in touch and make new memories when we come back to visit. Thank you to the Harts for making us feel so welcome in the neighbor. Also to the Vincents for making it seem easy that you will never lose friends. You guys are the best and we love you all.


At the party Porter put a tomato in his mouth. It took me awhile to realize he was not going to swallow the thing. That is when I had to go fishing! He really didn't want me to get it out of his mouth, but I also wanted him to have fun playing and not worry something bad could happen. That boy is so funny when it comes to food and storing. If he doesn't like something he will just keep it in his mouth and not swallow it and won't tell you either. Good thing I can sometimes read those signs.



No comments: