Monday, May 10, 2010

Easter Fun

Easter is always a fun time of the year. You get to think Christ and what a wonderful example he is for us. Then to know that we can make it back to our Father in Heaven because of what he has done. I am very grateful for Our Savior.
We celebrated Easter in a way that I think that most people do with their families. We went over to my parents house. Did some color of the Easter eggs and played games. My family is getting so big so when we get together is sounds like there is a concert going on. What a great memories we are all making by getting together.

The day of Easter we all got a little something special. However watching Porter get his presents our priceless. He just loves that he got a set of Golf Clubs. Our son really loves sports, and I mean all sports.

Oh yes he got candy also. He loves suckers and I think his face tells it all.


No comments: