Monday, October 19, 2009

to Bee or not to Bee

One day I thought. "hey lets put this costume on Porter and see what he does." Next thing I knew he was running around acting like a bee laughing and having fun. I made the mistake of take it off when he clearly didn't want it off. So here he is just being a cute little Bumble Bee.
Who would have ever thought that a bee costume that is made for a dog would be so cute on our little guy? Even crazier to think that Porter would love to wear it and ask for it to be put on?! I know I didn't but these pictures prove other wise.




2 comments:

Rob and Reb said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute and so funny! Kids get a kick out of the most random things sometimes; you never know what they are just going to love unexpectedly!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Adorable. How long did he leave that on? It looks like he really enjoys it. Hope he has fun trick-or-treating. Can't wait to see more pictures!