Monday, October 19, 2009

My Best Friend!

You always wonder if your kids will get along with the pet. It is clear that they love each other, they are best friends. Porter is always running around with Penny taking her toys and playing fetch as best as he can. Now that he can throw her toys down the stairs they are having a lot more fun.
There is just one thing that Porter likes to do more then anything with Penny and that his gives her hugs. Every day Porter will find Penny and give her hugs. He even now says, "Good Girl!" He interacts with Penny so good. It is nice that they have each other.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. He is getting so big! I LOVE the pictures of Porter and Pennie...priceless! And I'm sure Tim likes the one with him holding the PS controller. I fear that Justin will go bazzurk when the kids start getting into his gaming stuff. But that'll be many years in the future and who knows what kind of gaming systems they'll have then. :) lol

Anyway. Super cute pics. Can't wait to hang out with you guys over Thanksgiving. :)

John & Leslie said...

How stikin cute is he!! I enjoyed your other post too. The bee costume is awesome. I love the fact that he loves to wear it!

Yorgason said...

WOW!!!!cher he is so big look at him..he's a cutie..one of these days we will play craziness...xoxo