Monday, May 4, 2009

Justin & Mandi's Wedding

They did it! Justin and Mandi got married April 18, 2009 out in Nebraska. That meant we got to road trip it out there. We were going to leave Wednesday night. However, that did not work out. Tim happen to get some type of food poisoning. Let me tell you it is really hard to get the family ready all by yourself for a road trip. We weren't able to go until Thursday morning. I was a little nervous for the trip. But we made it through some stormy weather and Tim was able to keep his breakfast down. Porter did pretty good until we were about an hour from Lincoln, which isn't too bad.

Once we got to Nebraska we were on the go go go. First we stopped in to say hello to Justin, hich when we got there in was I think 8:00 pm. Man was I tried; however, I was so glad that we did. We needed to see the groom. By the time we got to our hotel I think it was 11:00 pm. I don't think that Porter fall to sleep until 1am in the morning.

On Friday it was more of a play day. I met up with the girls and Tim with the boys. The girls had lunch and then went to get manicures and pedicures. The boys had just as much fun playing golf. That was the first time that Tim and Justin played golf together. Hopefully not the last. After all the fun we all went for rehearsal dinner. Those Nebraskans really know how to cook. It was really good food.

Saturday shows up and it's wedding day. Mandi and Justin were the cutest Bride & Groom I have ever seen. Totally happy and in love! Everything went great and smooth. After the ceremony we went on to the reception, which was in this old hall that is located on the Mormon Trail. It was a big day of dancing and playing.

The pictures down below are just some of the fun things that happened. If Tim looks sick in any of them give him a break he was sick. What a good sport he was. Congrats Justin and Mandi. We love you.
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you guys! These pictures are amazing! I am so glad that you were able to make it out. It meant so much to Justin and me that you were there. Can't wait to see you guys again next month! :)

Brandon Bridge said...

Yay, you guys have a blog...I didn't know! I'll send you an invite to ours...send me your email address to: kassidimarie@gmail.com!

Yorgason said...

cheri-

look at you miss photographer lol yeah we do need to have a girl night out it's been 4 ever things have been so crazy..hopefully it starts to mellow out..your boy is so cute he's getting so big..