Friday, April 10, 2009

Sad Day for Angels' Fans

I am not sure if any of you watch sports news. As for us in this house we watch ESPN everyday. So when I turned it on and this Breaking News came on I was glued. As I was watching I couldn't believe what I had just seen. I paused the show and got Tim down to see.

As we watched, we are just shocked. One of the Angels pitchers, Nick Adenhart, had just passed away due to a hit and run automobile accident. Being an Angels' fan and a Salt Lake Bees' fan, it was sad to hear about what had happen. (for people that don't know the Bees are the minor league team to the Angles.)

It just would have been nice to see him play more and see what he could have done for the team. Still another life cut short cause a person decided to get behind the wheel while under the influence of alcohol. So please don't drink a drive, you never know whose life you could be changing.









2 comments:

The Newhard Family said...

We are also very saddened by the passing of Nick Adenhart. He had such great baseball potential, but more then that, he seemed like a wonderful son to his parents and a true friend to those that knew him. His dying was so senseless.

Yorgason said...

hey cheri-

how the heck are you doing how was california I am jeolous so I didn't know you know bryan hurd he is in my ward are you guys friends>?