Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jenni and Hugh's Wedding

We had the honor of attending Jenni and Hugh's wedding in sunny and smoky southern California.

Kilts and Scottish accents were plentiful. Jenni looked stunning and the guys looked dashing in their kilts.

The ceremony was quite lovely and reception was rowdy (compared to UT standards) but fun. Just like a Scottish wedding should be.

We chatted it up lots of old acquaintances and friends; it renewed Tim's vigor to get a good job in California... like now. Just not in Santa Clarita, Malibu, or San Diego County.

Hope everyone enjoys the pics.



5 comments:

The Newhard Family said...

That was fun! HUGE thanks to Cheri for coming out the week before the wedding and being such a tremendous help with everything. See you in 3 weeks

Love you both,
Mom

Unknown said...

Tim
Nice photo's of the wedding,who was that good looking guy walking the bride down the isle? see you in a few weeks DAD ( the good looking guy)

Francine said...

I wanted to let you know I finally stopped by your blog. Your pictures are so fun! Tim, I have to admit I started thinking about food and shopping but not football when I began reading about what you do. Don't be mad, but I skipped over it to find pictures of Cheri's haircut and your new workout equipment much more entertaining. Ha Ha. In all fairness, it is rather late at the moment. Maybe I'll try reading about it tomorrow. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's me!!!! Thanks again to you both for everything!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you both are looking so beautiful on your wedding. And your pictures are also too good. I really like them. Thanks for posting me such a nice blog. For the more information visit on www(dot)theweddingdirectory(dot)co(dot)uk.
Scottish Wedding Venue