Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cheri's NEW Haircut

Cheri got a new haircut and right before the wedding OMG! She had 11" cut off and the haircut cost $12. Actually it was FREE, Matthew Wright kindly paid for it because Cheri watched his two year-old daughter, Reagan, most of the day. But, if we did have to pay for it , it would have been about $1.09 per inch. Pretty economical. She looks so very cute and uses about 1/3 the shampoo and conditioner she used to use. More good news for the bottom line of Newhard Corp. In all seriousness, she got the hair cut for looks, not because we are poor -- even though we are poor.

2 comments:

The Newhard Family said...

I love your new hair cut! I wish I could have cute cuts like that but my hair is too course and I would look like some strange Japanese comic book character.

Love Mom

Justin said...

That looks GREAT Escheri!!