Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Super Why!

We found a show that gives me a half hour in the day to give me a break to clean up the house or get ready or just breath. Thank you Super Why. That's not all he really is learning a lot from this show. It is teaching him his alphabet, spelling and solving problems, and how to read. This is him watching and picking out the right word when asked. I will say it I love that there are good programs on TV that can also help me teach my kid. TV just does it in a short amount of time and all colorful.
Super Why you have saved me more then once when I can not clam my child down. You really are a super hero. Thank you.


1 comment:

Amanda Sue said...

That is so awesome! Congrats on the fabulous find. I say whatever it takes to get a little "me" time is definitely worth it. :)