Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wright Family Fun!!

Way back at the being of July we got together with my side of the family. I guess you can say it was for the 4th of July. I know that it is now almost September, but I thought that I would still share this with you.
It is always fun getting together with family. We had a nice BBQ at my sister Trina's house. This year we had hamburgers and hot dogs (The traditional BBQ). We always have some crazy food -- like last year we had lobster legs. This year we had a 3-layer jello in the shape of the USA. Thanks to Leah and her gift of making amazing Jello! Tim eat New England and Cheri eat California.
There are so many kids and the number is still growing. Lucky for them Trina and Karl have a big backyard for all of them to run around and play. I am just so grateful for the older kids that want to watch the young ones. It makes it so nice for the adults to talk and have some fun also. We really do have any amazing family that wants to hangout with each other and have a good time.
That night we had an amazing firework road show. Thanks to my Husband and brothers it just kept going and going and going. One of the best show ever! Good job Men! What a great time.
Here are some pics of that fun day.












No comments: