Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5 Years

Tim and I have been married for 5 years. It really has been the greatest 5 years of my life. Yes, we have gone through up and downs, but we are celebrating every moment that we have had together. This year we really lived it up and went all out. It was nice just to get away! We went to one of our favorite places Midway. We stayed at the Zermat and upgraded to one of their Penthouses. It was maybe one of the best hotel stays that we had. They really know how to make their guest feel special. 

When we walked in Our bed was covered in roses and I just thought that the Swans kissing was really cute.
We kind of got there a little on the late side. We started our night in downtown Salt Lake at what we call one of our restaurant Biaggi's. 

A weekend away with just my husband was nice and Yummy. If you ever make it to Midway there is a pizza joint that is just so good. We think that it is called Galleria Cafe. Ask around people will let you know cause everyone knows how good that pizza is.
We had to take a picture of the belly so we would remember that I was pregnant and almost due.

Thank you Tim for 5 great years. I could ask for a better husband in the world. You are not just the greatest husband but also a great father. Thank you again for all that you do for us. I love you so much.

No comments: