Saturday, March 12, 2011

Porter Turns 2

I'm Two!!!!
We had two birthday party's for Porter, which is perfect because he turned two, one in California and the other in Utah. The one in California was with Tim's family and he got spoiled. (sorry I wish I had pictures of it.) He  pretty much got hooked up with all his baseball gear that a little lefty would need. 
As for the one in Utah we went with a Toy Story theme. It is his favorite movie. He was so excited to have all of the decorations be Woody and Buzz.You should have seen his face when he saw his Toy Story cake. He just loves his Woody and Buzz.
All and all it was a good birthday. I just wish that it wasn't so windy. Thank you to all of our Family and Friends for making it a great day for our little guy. I can't believe he is two. 






No comments: