Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Aren't the holidays fun when you are with the people you love. I know that we had fun this year with my family. I also have fun with my family, plus you put food with the mix and it is a party. With all my brothers and sisters and then their kids it is a full house.
I do want to give thanks to my family and the great support that they give to us. You have always been there for us to give us love when we need it. Also not just my family but Tim's family too. I have the best family in the world and couldn't have asked for anyone better. Thank you again for everything.

Matthew and Allison

Vincent, Leah, Karl, Matthew, and Ally
Heather and Porter
Adam
Shirley (My Mom)
Wayne (My Dad)
Annie
Annie, Meg, Michael, Trina
Some of the kids
Lily
Brandon
Nathan
Lucy
Aspen
Bentley

2 comments:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Cheri girl!! It's so fun to see pics of your family! And of course you and Tim and little Porter! Or should I say, big Porter? He is getting so big!!!! I love the stage he is at. So fun!

Looks like you and Tim had a good time over the holidays! I'm glad! I hope you guys are all doing well! I haven't talked to you forever! At least we have a blog to get caught up a little, huh?

And your hair looks great, dark! I like it! I'm doing the same thing. I'm getting rid of my highlights for the most part. Too much maintenance and too expensive and it doesn't work for me in the humidity. TOO CRAZY AND WILD, it's so damaged and so frizzy, YUCK!

Keep in touch!

Yorgason said...

wow love all the pics of everyone...and cute dark hair I love it on you..glad all is well..xoxo